Sunday, March 14, 2010

Groomer, courgettes and snow...

A few days ago it has snowed... (just a little bit, not really a swedish snowstorm :-P)


Yesterday Dharma went to the hairdresser, I like her clip, it's not bad at all, is it? What do you think about it?







The two monsters are ready to fight...

FIGHT!
Dharma och Maya ser hemsk ut! (I've learnt this new sentence and I wanted to write it :-P )


Have you ever seen round courgettes?

When you cut one in two it looks like an apple :-)

Yesterday night I have cooked an omelette with potatoes, courgettes and tofu, if you want the recipe let me know ;-)
















1 comment:

  1. Hej!
    I really like Dharmas clip, she looks very nice! I didn´t know what courgettes was but I´ve learned it´s Zucchinis and I didn´t know about the round shape! But now I know they could be yellow too!

    Hälsningar från Sverige!

    ReplyDelete